[Tech] Partimus Private Cloud?

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at partimus.org
Fri May 18 11:39:27 PDT 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 10:38 PM, Grant Bowman <grantbow at partimus.org> wrote:
> Can we engineer our servers with juju? The up front effort might be higher
> but we could replicate the tech services we provide this way.

I guess my question is, what problem are you trying to solve? Are you
suggesting this for deployment of the imaging servers, or for
deploying the desktops, or something else?

I don't think juju is really the right tool for us. It's designed for
rapid deployment of near identical and/or related virtual machines in
an elastic environment, which isn't really what we have at the
schools.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com