[Discussion] Free custom t-shirt offer from ooshirts.com in Berkeley

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at partimus.org
Wed Dec 21 09:21:21 PST 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> On the front, let's have a picture of Tux, with a slogan underneath that
> says,
>
> "Take me to school."
>
> On the back, let's have our blue logo.  Above the logo it will say,
>
> "Bridging the Digital Divide with Free Software."
>
> Below the logo, it will say
>
> "Please donate to Partimus.org today."

Works for me.

> Below that it will have my email address, or Elizabeth's email address.  I
> am not sure, do I have einfeldt at partimus.org?  I think that I have it
> pointing to my einfeldt at gmail.com address, but I don't know.  How would I
> find that out?

I confirmed that einfeldt at partimus.org forwards to einfeldt at partimus.org

However, I think we should use one of the email addresses that's easy
to remember and more of us have have access to in case one of us gets
too busy. On the site we use contact at partimus.org which forwards to
the partimus gmail account that the board members have access to and I
check daily.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com