[Discussion] Free custom t-shirt offer from ooshirts.com in Berkeley

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:08:46 PST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:42 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at partimus.org>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> After seeing our blog, a representative from ooshirts.com in Berkeley
> has reached out and offered to give Partimus a couple custom t-shirts.
> I think it's a nice opportunity to get ourselves some advertising via
> the wearing the shirts and I think it's good to help support a local
> company by mentioning the donation on our blog.
>
> Thoughts? Anyone have ideas for designs? We'd want to incorporate our
> blue logo[0] (maybe big on the back?)

Thanks for this remarkable opportunity, Elizabeth.  In the long run, I
would like to develop a nice, full campaign.  But for the short term, I am
proposing the following.

On the front, let's have a picture of Tux, with a slogan underneath that
says,

"Take me to school."

On the back, let's have our blue logo.  Above the logo it will say,

"Bridging the Digital Divide with Free Software."

Below the logo, it will say

"Please donate to Partimus.org today."
Below that it will have my email address, or Elizabeth's email address.  I
am not sure, do I have einfeldt at partimus.org?  I think that I have it
pointing to my einfeldt at gmail.com address, but I don't know.  How would I
find that out?