[Discussion] Free custom t-shirt offer from ooshirts.com in Berkeley

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:36:37 PST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at partimus.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Works for me.
>
> > Below that it will have my email address, or Elizabeth's email address.
> > am not sure, do I have einfeldt at partimus.org?  I think that I have it
> > pointing to my einfeldt at gmail.com address, but I don't know.  How would
> > find that out?
>
> I confirmed that einfeldt at partimus.org forwards to einfeldt at partimus.org
>
> However, I think we should use one of the email addresses that's easy
> to remember and more of us have have access to in case one of us gets
> too busy. On the site we use contact at partimus.org which forwards to
> the partimus gmail account that the board members have access to and I
> check daily.

Okay, that is great.  Let's leave it open for discussion for another 24
hours or so, and then let's move on it.  IMHO, we should move on this
opportunity sooner rather than later.  Any thoughts?

Thanks again, Elizabeth, for coming up with this connection, and thanks to
each of you for all you do for Partimus!