[Tech] Provisioning Server

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Fri Sep 28 15:45:27 PDT 2018

Greetings Tech List,

I am working to improve the documentation we have at
https://partimus.org/wiki/Provisioning_Server as I prepare a new server for
one of our ecs-sf.org adult residences after a survey of residents. It's
called the Crosby on O'Farrell @ Jones. It's a nice setup with a direct
Internet connection from MonkeyBrainz. Like the five other ecs-sf.org sites
we have a few computers at each location for resident use. This server will
enhance our capabilities and serve a new lab in a community room.

I encourage anyone that is interested to look at our wiki page and google
doc. I'll be improving them to allow others to provide similar services at
their sites. I would appreciate your input as we move forward. I thank you
28 people for still being subscribed to this tech list. I look forward to
using this list more often.

Thank you,
Grant
http://lists.partimus.org/pipermail/tech-partimus.org/