[Tech] Jesse Adelman

partimus at boldandbusted.com partimus at boldandbusted.com
Fri Aug 19 19:10:00 PDT 2016

This is basically what I'm thinking of.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Logwatch

There are lots of custom options, and something resembling a 'plugin'
system, but starting with the default is fine.

I'd rather not put my personal address in the config file. Do you-all
already have a mail address I could use (like logs at partimus.org) that
can be forwarded to me? Or, better yet, perhaps a new mailing list as
the destination might be more appropriate?

Cheers,
Jesse