[Tech] Jesse Adelman

partimus at boldandbusted.com partimus at boldandbusted.com
Fri Aug 19 18:25:28 PDT 2016

Wow, thanks for the great intro, Christian. I'm honored. Since I'm not
in contact with the clients, I will have to rely on you-all to send me
descriptions of unmet needs, or, as Christian and I discussed, make a
Google Sheet to just get the raw needs down in a shareable place for
everyone to use (at least as a start).

I'm looking forward to helping out more, including helping to enhance
and secure our existing and future deployments, and identifying how we
can better help the clients in their missions directly with our skills.

Cheers!

Jesse Adelman
partimus at boldandbusted.com