[Tech] Ecs project

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:57:13 PDT 2016

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 11:49 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph <lyz at partimus.org>
wrote:

> Just published this blog post about the latest ECS work:
>
> http://blog.partimus.org/?p=637

Thanks, Elizabeth!

> We should be rotating out our old deployments at the schools we're no
> longer working in while we're making updates too.

We are not currently in any schools at all.  Schools are moving heavily to
Chromebooks.  The primary issue with labs is transitioning kids.  It takes
a seriously large amount of time to get the kids situated, whereas the
chromebooks can travel to the kids.  That really was the deciding factor at
KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy.