[Tech] Ecs project

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at partimus.org
Tue Jul 5 11:49:01 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph <lyz at partimus.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Grant Bowman <grantbow at partimus.org> wrote:
>> We need a page on our website, right?
>>
>> I think basics are when we started working with them, number of computers
>> placed and a link to them with their mission,  right?
>>
>> If we work ourt the text and grab a logo I think I still have access to post
>> it.
>
> Thanks for bringing this up. Yes, we should update the site to include
> the low income shelter work we're doing with ECS (Episcopal Community
> Services), and I think we're also due for another blog post on the
> topic.
>
> I will glean what I can from the Twitter updates Christian has made
> and write up a blog post. I will have this done by Sunday, and then
> we'll get Christian to review it before we post. From that we can
> start working on transforming that information into a site on the
> page.
>
> We'll also need to clean up what we have on the website to move some
> of them into the past projects category.

Just published this blog post about the latest ECS work:

http://blog.partimus.org/?p=637

I think that has enough information to update the website as well.
Grant, do you want to take care of that?

We should be rotating out our old deployments at the schools we're no
longer working in while we're making updates too.

--
http://www.partimus.org