[Tech] locking out openbox

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 23 03:07:12 PDT 2016

Hmmm, ... I'd guestimate there's probably a better way to achieve
that functionality?

Renaming the files may cause issues/problems, e.g. upgrades,
possibly even including security fixes, may fail, or may
quietly undo your changes.  I might suggest (in not
necessarily precisely this order):
o check the documentation
o research (e.g. search the fine web)
o ask on relevant list(s) (e.g. *buntu, lubuntu, lubuntu desktop config)
Maybe even someone here on this list will cover that.

Anyway, glad to hear you at least found a solution that's working
for the time being.