[Tech] Stacki & StackiFest

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 11 00:08:25 PST 2016

Not that I'm at all endorsing - or not - but thought I'd pass this
along, in case anyone might be interested - perhaps if nothing
else, maybe to look/glance at, and compare how Stacki is doing
it, compared to other tools and such out there:

http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2016-March/008382.html