[Tech] Partimus (PXE?) (nearly?) unattended install solution(s?)

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:00:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

The Ascend school has adopted an Apple system, but we are looking at
working with another educational org called the Western Addition Community
Technology Center:

http://www.westernadditionctc.org/

We are also working on a pilot project with homeless shelters.

Both of these projects could soon require a proxy server / clonezilla type
server.  So if we were able to get a server together soon, it would
certainly be helpful.

Thanks!

--
Christian Einfeldt