[Tech] [Discussion] Intro / notes on the new Ascend setup

Steven Z qwarlock at qwarlock.com
Tue May 26 18:47:00 PDT 2015

There is one other tool that is interesting.  squid-deb-proxy looks interesting
and has a minimal setup.  Chef and Ruppet have a little setup over head.  There
is one other project that has very little setup and looks easy to use.  it also
has a web front end.  It is called Apt-Cacher NG.  I will read up a  little  on
which is easiest on the user.  I think both look pretty easy  on  the  ultimate
user.

from
steveZ