[Tech] Partimus wiki working again

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:38:32 PDT 2015

Hi,

Now that the wiki is working again, I have a couple of questions:

   1. Is there anyone on this emailing list who would like to get an
   account on the wiki who has still been unable to do so?
   2. Would someone like to put up on the wiki the contents of the Google
   doc sandbox that we have been working on?  I am happy to do it, but I would
   probably not do the best job of it.  If none of the more skilled people do
   it, I will be happy to do it.  Thanks!

--
Christian Einfeldt