[Tech] wiki (possibly leverage ...)

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 10:16:52 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks very much for this info, Michael.  My only concern about wikis is
defending it against vandals.  That can take a lot of work.  As long as we
are able to get a couple of volunteers who will focus their efforts on that
task, I personally am okay with a wiki, because I know that a number of
people here on this list would like a more active wiki.  Thanks for your
reply and your offer.

--
Christian Einfeldt