[Tech] Amazing trouble ticket system

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:56:35 PDT 2015

Thanks Christian :-)

He was featured on the LAS podcast a few weeks back sounds like what he
does was amazing indeed :-)

Rooting for the Kids | Linux Action Show 340: http://youtu.be/Vv_KXQPHtlg

--Tai

// Sent from a mobile device; rogue typos may be lurking
HI,

I just found out about an amazing trouble ticket system that is on-line.
Check this out:

https://support.pennmanor.net/

If you want ideas as to what we can do with FOSS in schools, this guy,
Charlie Reisinger, has really knocked it out of the park.  Here is a short
video that describes what he does:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Co37GO2Fc

Essentially, he does mass PXE-boot installs installs; he has high school
seniors do tech support for their peers; and he has an easy on-line trouble
ticket system, linked above.

By the way, it is good to post tech-related items to our Partimus tech
list, which is here:

Thanks!

--
Christian Einfeldt