[Tech] A tool for managing ubuntu deploys

Daniel Benamy daniel at cloudgrasp.com
Mon Feb 6 10:59:33 PST 2012

Hi all,

I stumbled across your site and think what you're working on is really
smart and really wonderful.

I'm working on a tool which makes it fast and easy to set up and
administer a group of ubuntu machines, such as in a class or lab. It's
at http://www.cloudgrasp.com/. I wondered if it might be useful to you
or could be made into something useful.

I emailed the contact address and someone explained the setup you're
using now and that it works pretty well. They suggested that I drop a
note to this list to see what you think of it.

If you have any questions or thoughts, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks and best of luck with your work!

Dan