[Tech] Handling Partimus Tech Issues

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at partimus.org
Thu Dec 15 15:58:16 PST 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 2:36 PM, James Howard <james at partimus.org> wrote:
> I've always been a proponent of having a trouble ticket system.

I agree. Our discussions regarding this have tended to center around
teachers not having the time to put in tickets, but I still see value
in a system that only we use, even if we're putting in the tickets for
the teachers or forwarding Christian's questions into the system.

>We could host the service on our own web space.

Dreamhost offers Trac as a one-click install (still no RT, alas), I
haven't used it but I'm willing to explore the option.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com