[Tech] Handling Partimus Tech Issues

James Howard james at partimus.org
Thu Dec 15 14:36:39 PST 2011

I've always been a proponent of having a trouble ticket system. We could
host the service on our own web space. A ticket could be opened by school
staff or Partimus personnel. Tickets could be administratively assigned to
a prospective individual or to a pool of volunteers. Issues could be
assigned, tracked, and re-assigned until completed.