[Tech] CACS machines...

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:13:51 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your email, James...

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 6:08 PM, James Howard <james at partimus.org> wrote:

> However, right now, it's not clear if there even is a lab at CAC. The
> school is undergoing a renovation, and the lab was set to be disassembled
> and relocated temporarily, and then brought back the following semester.
> It's not clear what the current state of the lab is.

Yes, there will be a lab at CACS.  I went there two weeks ago to meet with
the construction guys.  The machines against the north wall have been moved
away from the wall to permit an inspection of the wall, and all of the
equipment there was unplugged, including the server.  The overall
configuration of the CACS lab has not changed and will not change until
December 2011.   :-)