Dov Aharonson dov at keyscan.com
Fri May 22 16:51:50 PDT 2015

REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LISTS!

From: Discussion [mailto:discussion-bounces at lists.partimus.org] On Behalf Of Christian Einfeldt
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 6:26 PM
To: Scott DuBois
Cc: Partimus
Subject: Re: [Discussion] Training Session

Scott, thanks very much for making it all happen at EBLUG this week.  It was great seeing those guys again, and meeting Dave Sterry.

We are working on creating a PXE / Proxy server, and if anyone would like a box, please let me know, and I will beat the bushes to give you a machine to work on.

I am so grateful to Hurricane Electric for the drinks and the pizza and the space.  It was really wonderful!