[Discussion] Nonprofits near Union Square this Wed

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Sun Dec 2 18:09:19 PST 2012

Happy Holidays! We have been busy at Partimus and would like to invite
all our board members, partner sites and volunteers to an event held
near Union Square this Wed, Dec 5th from 5PM - 6:30 PM hosted by the
Foundation Center San Francisco.
http://foundationcenter.org/sanfrancisco/
http://twitter.com/FCSanFrancisco  If anyone is interested I would
enjoy meeting near by for a coffee or dinner. We hope that
organizations & schools we work with can either benefit independently
from this class in their own operations and/or benefit from learning
about the world of fundraising and some of our future plans working
together to achieve our shared goals.

What: Grantseeking Basics: an introduction to the world of foundation
fundraising

Where: 312 Sutter Street, #606, San Francisco, CA 94108

Directions: The Sutter Stockton Garage is on the same block. The
closest Sutter St cross street is Grant St. Take the elevator to the
6th floor and proceed down the hallway to the classroom and library.

Registration: http://grantspace.org/Classroom/Training-Calendar/San-Francisco/Grantseeking-Basics-2012-12-5-San-Francisco-CA

Cost: Free

Alternatively a list of free webinars & alternate class locations are
available at this URL.
http://grantspace.org/Classroom/Training-Courses/Grantseeking-Basics

If you are unable to attend this week but are still interested please
get in touch with me. I would be happy to provide you with more
information about the friendly staff who work at the Foundation Center
and the free resources they provide to help nonprofits of all kinds.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman
Director, Partimus