[Discussion] computers

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 10:39:14 PST 2011

Hi,

Yes, we can get you more computers!  We just need to know where you would
like them.  As I recall, the issue with your classroom is that you have
power along the back wall, but no power along the north wall (where the
windows are).  Where would you like your computers?

I will ask about headphones today.  Thanks for emailing me!