[Tech] Partimus.org TLS/"SSL" cert

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Jun 14 09:38:31 PDT 2023

On Mon, Mar 8, 2021 at 8:29 PM Michael Paoli
<Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Also, looks like you can probably do it direct from DreamHost's panel,
> and it maybe even works.
>
> https://help.dreamhost.com/hc/en-us/articles/216539548-Adding-a-free-Let-s-Encrypt-certificate
>
> > From: "Michael Paoli" <Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu>
> > Subject: Partimus.org TLS/"SSL" cert
> > Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 20:22:26 -0800
>
> > Uhm, y'all really ought fix your cert.

I realize this post is a couple years old (oops) but I wanted to
follow up. There have been a few iterations of configuration options
and our certificate has been in various states since Michael wrote the
above. But I'm *hoping* it's fixed for good now with better
integration in Dreamhost's panel *and* automatic renewals.

Fingers crossed, but at least it's fixed for now, again! :)

--
Elizabeth K. Joseph || Lyz || pleia2