[Tech] Partimus & Raspberry Pi 3 Model Bs

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:13:37 PDT 2016

Hi Christian, all,

This is an example of how it could be

https://github.com/taikedz/partimus-updater

Where you are concerned, there's just that one line that would allow you to
do the setup, adding a cron job, and setting up the automation:

    curl
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/taikedz/partimus-updater/master/bin/install.sh
| sudo bash

So after installing a machine, open a terminal, and paste that in.

*For the techies*

Yes, it's rudimentary, I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible.

Put scripts that need to be run (any language you want) into the scripts/
folder. They are run in alphabetical sort order.

The configuration in /etc/partimus.conf can be set with UMODE=blocking to
make any error cause an interruption of execution

Any feedback is welcome.

I'll add a config feature to make the target github repo configurable too
so the scripts remain as portable as possible

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski

Software and Support for SMEs and Charities
http://helpuse.com/

Chat / VoIP: TOX:
8F52CBAC32DC7C87C0A65F0ABD8A4AE3550DFC16763D410B22054A552C81CE7E72D6D065D451
<https://tox.chat/download.html>

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
http://bit.ly/foss-why-care