[Tech] Jesse Adelman

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:19:05 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce a new Partimus volunteer, Jesse Adelman.  Jesse is a
super techy guy who loves free software.  He went with me today to the
Crosby to see our storage room there, and he then went with me to help
install a new standalone machine at the Alder low income residence hotel.
He is someone to whom I will turn for tech help, so that I don't always
have to go to Elizabeth or Grant or Mike Rojas or Jim Stockford so much.
Jesse is going to be able to describe his skills in tech speak, but I
wanted to say that I am really grateful to him for his passion for free
software and for his interest in helping us out.  I am introducing him on
the tech list, because I think that the conversation is probably going to
turn very techy quite quickly.  Thanks so much for your interest, Jesse!
Here is his resume:

http://resume.boldandbusted.com/

http://linkedin.com/in/boldandbusted

Welcome, Jesse!