[Tech] Ecs project

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at partimus.org
Fri Jul 1 09:25:27 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Grant Bowman <grantbow at partimus.org> wrote:
> We need a page on our website, right?
>
> I think basics are when we started working with them, number of computers
> placed and a link to them with their mission,  right?
>
> If we work ourt the text and grab a logo I think I still have access to post
> it.

Thanks for bringing this up. Yes, we should update the site to include
the low income shelter work we're doing with ECS (Episcopal Community
Services), and I think we're also due for another blog post on the
topic.

I will glean what I can from the Twitter updates Christian has made
and write up a blog post. I will have this done by Sunday, and then
we'll get Christian to review it before we post. From that we can
start working on transforming that information into a site on the
page.

We'll also need to clean up what we have on the website to move some
of them into the past projects category.

--
http://www.partimus.org