[Tech] PXE project - still alive

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 04:27:46 PST 2016

Christian - would you be be amenable to Michael's suggestion of a live chat
session (and off public mail list) to discuss what went "wrong" at ascend,
what their feedback was, and what could be helpful in future?

Also some points were raised about chosen distro going forward and some
non-technical questions that may want clarifying....

--Tai

// Sent from a mobile device; rogue typos may be lurking