[Tech] Update: Status of the mailing list archives

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at partimus.org
Sun Apr 19 10:51:44 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I've been working with Dreamhost to resolve the issue with our mailing
list archives, here's the latest update:

"The good news is that your new messages are now being archived. However,
your old archives are not being displayed. They are definitely listed in
the directory. I even tried manually rebuilding your archives. I will
have to ask one of our developers to take a closer look. Sorry for any
inconvenience this has caused."

So you can now find archives going back to April 9th for this list at:
http://lists.partimus.org/pipermail/tech-partimus.org/

I'll keep on top of them regarding the restoration of earlier archives.

--
http://www.partimus.org