[Tech] Welcome to Partimus & Partimus Tech

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 9 07:05:40 PDT 2015

Peter,

Good meeting you yesterday.

Per our conversation ...
Partimus: http://www.partimus.org/
Partimus Tech list:

As for recent archive(s) of the Tech list, as I mentioned, I
did pull a bunch of recent emails I'd received and put them in a file,
with hosting provider Dream Host not having the archvies working :-(
I may put those email up on the Google Docs or something like that.

I may later send some other information to the Partimus Tech list
summarizing where various resoruces/information is ... I'd prefer
to put that stuff up and edit/update it on wiki ... but don't yet have
edit access to Partimus wiki (and yes, I offered wiki space elsewhere,
but Partimus already has wiki).

Some of my (partial thus far) notes regarding documentation:

$ cat documentation
Google Docs:

Sandbox for Lubuntu Custom ISO (2013)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UEgt_fkGUVdANcnZ1W2S5Rv15Hx3S92Ynn9Mui3xB_E/