[Tech] Partimus (PXE?) (nearly?) unattended install solution(s?)

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at partimus.org
Fri Mar 27 19:18:24 PDT 2015

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to keep that wiki low-traffic, because I have found that as
> wikis gain public attention, they attract trolls who like to deface and
> damage it.  Just my two cents.

We understand that concern, and our wiki was once defaced. So Grant
locked it down to request-only accounts long ago (thanks again,
Grant!). The only way you get an account on that wiki is going to the
login page:

https://partimus.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin

Where it says: "To obtain a user account, you must request one." And
clicking on "request one"

Of course anyone on this list is welcome to have one. If you have any
trouble we'll get you sorted :)

--
http://www.partimus.org