[Tech] Volunteer Needed: MediaWiki Master

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at partimus.org
Sun Jan 6 18:14:45 PST 2013

On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Grant Bowman <grantbow at partimus.org> wrote:
> I would like to ask for a copy writer or other interested volunteer to
> work with me and lead our efforts to improve our wiki. There is
> missing documentation, about pages, links to our activities, final
> configuration, helping with issues that arise (spam), etc.

Thanks for setting this up, Grant!

Having these editors is an important job so I encourage people to
volunteer, I had to delete our last wiki a few months ago that was
created but never used ...except by the spammers who found it :)

A good way to keep up with changes for folks who read RSS feeds is by
subscribing to the "Recent Changes" RSS feed:

http://www.partimus.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&feed=atom

You can also periodically visit the RecentChanges page itself:
http://www.partimus.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com