[Tech] Apache Directory Studio

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Fri Oct 26 19:53:55 PDT 2012

I had not heard about Apache Directory Studio until I read this on the saclug.org email list. Has anyone used it?

I have found Eclipse hard to keep up to date in my limited experience with Android Java coding. Having a full, modern IDE can be a real time saver though if basic tools are difficult to use. For our needs the trade off of portability vs ease of use might not be worth the time spent setting it up because we are all working part time and moving around so much.

Grant