[Tech] Middle School Starting Fall 2011

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Thu Aug 11 16:56:53 PDT 2011

Youth return to the Mission Beacon http://missionbeacon.org after
school program on Monday. I worked with Owen and the staff yesterday
and today helping prepare as they move equipment and fix the DSL
connection that has been down all summer. Are all SFUSD schools going
back to school now? We could really use help in establishing and
maintaining relationships with all of our sites as described on our
website. http://partimus.org/projects.php

For the more visually inclined here is a map of the sites we support.
Especially if you live near by and would like to help please let us
know.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=201051147202705721834.0004aa435db2765aba722

Regards,

Grant