[Tech] P4 Computers and box-o-ram

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:03:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

I spoke w Jack Deslippe who said that he thinks he will be able to provide
short term storage for this equipment.  Jack said that you could contact him
to arrange times to drop off the equipment.  Thanks to both of you!

All of this is working equipment, right?  If not, it should go to ACCRC.org,
and they will refurb it and give it to us in working condition.  We
unfortunately do not have the volunteer power to refurb machines, nor do we
have the storage space for non-working equipment for the purposes of
canabalizing.

Thanks again to both of you!