[Discussion] Our work was mentioned in the SF Weekly's cover story

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:40:12 PST 2016

Hi,

We weren't mentioned by name, but our work was mentioned in the SF Weekly
cover story last week:

http://www.sfweekly.com/top-stories/rebirth-henry-hotel/

It is toward the end:

http://www.sfweekly.com/top-stories/rebirth-henry-hotel/2/

Since signing a 20-year master lease on Nov. 1, 2015 with the Patels,
Episcopal Community Services has installed a community room with computers
where there are coffee hours and dinners. And almost all of the 121 units
are filled now, with the formerly homeless.

“It’s turned into a much happier place,” Pocock says.

Woo hoo!

The point is that our work is helping transform a place that was called the
epicenter of crime in SF.  :-)

--
Christian Einfeldt