[Discussion] Bummer Story

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:35:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

Yes, I know Ken Starks and met him at the Felton LUG and interviewed him
for the Digital Tipping Point video project:

https://archive.org/details/e-dv538_ken_larry_boadm_01_001.ogg

Ken is a very gifted writer and a tireless community organizer.  He's a
real character and if you ever get a chance to get to know him, take that
opportunity.

--
Christian Einfeldt