[Discussion] Student Volunteers

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:35:35 PDT 2015

Hi Brian and Masood,

I am really glad that you both enjoyed the last EBLUG meeting.  With regard
to upcoming work, the summer is going to be very busy.  The lab at the
Ascend school in Oakland is going to be re-organized, because the teacher
there doesn't like the current layout of the lab.  Plus, we are going to be
bringing in a new server soon.  So that is going to be a very busy period.
I will find out a bit more about the teacher's future at the school this
upcoming Tuesday, June 2.  Her job description might be changing a bit,
which might affect our work a bit.

This week I will also be meeting with a homeless shelter director to
discuss moving machines into her facility, which means that it might soon
be necessary to move some machines from Mike Rojas' storage to the homeless
shelter.  You both would be really helpful in setting up that project.

Thanks again!

--
Christian Einfeldt