[Discussion] Student Volunteers

briandelacruz408 at gmail.com briandelacruz408 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:06:20 PDT 2015

Hello Scott/Christian!

Ive been following along with the discussion and saw
David Sterrys' notes/goals on the ascend computer lab for partimus. I haven't had time to do research or work on his notes but will look into it and give an update during the weekend.

I believe Masood just added into the mailing lists and I spoke with him earlier today, we will be attending the next EBLUG meeting.

I agree with Christian in that you can go ahead and schedule another server session on the EBLUG site. I was wondering when the next meeting would be :)

If theres any requests or any specifics you want us volunteers to work on, give a holler cause we are on standby for the summer and ready to help!

Best Regards,
Brian