[Discussion] Training Session

Scott DuBois rhcom.linux at gmail.com
Fri May 22 20:45:35 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 04:26:04PM -0700, Christian Einfeldt wrote:
> Scott, thanks very much for making it all happen at EBLUG this week.  It
> was great seeing those guys again, and meeting Dave Sterry.
>
> We are working on creating a PXE / Proxy server, and if anyone would like a
> box, please let me know, and I will beat the bushes to give you a machine
> to work on.

No problem. I'll poke some people and see what we can do. We were planning on
doing an "Exploring Clonezilla" session for June and maybe we could come up with
some kind of server iso that is as easy as installing a desktop system; if not
easier.

I did something similar to this using SUSE Studio a number of years back but
that was for building a custom version of openSUSE; slightly different animal
but same concept.

https://susestudio.com/

> I am so grateful to Hurricane Electric for the drinks and the pizza and the
> space.  It was really wonderful!

Yeah, they're good to us and I really respect that. You're more than welcome to
join with us any month for similar projects or events that will help you out.

I'm glad you had a good time. It was really nice meeting you and Mike. Feel free
to come out and visit any time, you're always welcome.

--
Scott DuBois        "You can't trust code that...
BSIT/SE	            you did not totally create yourself"