[Discussion] Improving online Linux support for teachers

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at partimus.org
Sat Jan 4 11:04:33 PST 2014

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<lyz at partimus.org> wrote:
> I'll also draft up a support page on the Partimus website soon.

Finally got around to this today (hooray for long airport layovers):

http://partimus.org/support.php

Let me know what you think. I'll leave this in draft state for now,
and link it to the menu in a couple days if no one has
objections/changes.

As far as releasing an ISO (like the one James got to Robert), I'd
rather do this on an ask for by basis than having something indexed on
our site. There are licensing considerations for manipulating Ubuntu
and releasing the alterations as our own custom distro and I'd like to
avoid drawing a lot of attention in this area if possible. Plus, I
don't think we want a lot of identical ISOs out there being installed
at schools with known admin + user passwords.

--
http://www.princessleia.com