[Discussion] Sustainability

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Sat Jul 13 09:08:08 PDT 2013

Partimus has incredible potential, but we have not yet found the right combination to reliably offer our services sustainably despite heroic personal efforts. We need to do the right things very well. There are well understood ways to achieve sustainability for nonprofits like us if we choose to act. This White House challenge confirms there is incredible value in connecting kids with technology like we do.

http://kaporcenter.org/nominate-a-champion-of-change-for-tech-inclusion/

There is an African proverb that if you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far go together.

What are your ideas to help Partimus better achieve it's mission? Partimus provides learning opportunities for teachers and students using open technology.

I look forward to this conversation and especially input from our heroes who have gone quickly ahead and can help us all go better achieve our mission.

Regards,
Grant Bowman
Director, Partimus