[Discussion] freedesktop.org foundations email list

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Mon May 20 15:10:00 PDT 2013

This came up at our board meeting this weekend and I wanted to let
people know about an email list begun in 2005.

In the introductory post by David Neary he explains the idea that he
and Allison Randall were developing for non-profits around the free
software world to collaborate on financial issues and possibly share
legal & administrative resources that other foundations inevitably
have. The email list is also for getting to know each other. "We
shouldn't be afraid to speak up and share our problems and our
solutions."

I hope others join Lyz and I in subscribing. It looks like a
unparalleled resource for people interested in this type of thing.

Cheers,

Grant
partimus.org