[Discussion] Curriculum Coordinators

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Wed Feb 6 09:18:51 PST 2013

I have added a job description to our page that describes how people can help Partimus. I would appreciate comments and thoughts on this. We have not had a process in place to provide formal curriculum yet educators at our sites.

http://www.partimus.org/wiki/Job_Descriptions

=== Curriculum Coordinators ===
Respond to requests from teachers and partners to help create curriculum for use by educators in their teaching. Answer questions from educators about their use of existing curriculum. Reach out to partners who have existing programs that can be included in our curriculum.

Cheers,
Grant