[Discussion] More notebooks coming soon for CACS

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:20:47 PST 2013

Hi,

The 50 new (to us) notebooks have arrived at the home of the CACS parent
who arranged their acquisition.  Now we just have to pick a date for their
installation.

I am thinking that it would be good if we could get these machines
installed to Maria Jenerik as soon as possible, because she really needs
them.  I can only do it on a Sunday, unfortunately, as all of my Saturdays
in Jan are booked.  This Sunday would be too soon to get a good turnout, so
I am inquirinfg of this group about Sunday 1.13.13.  I know that Lyz will
be out of town at that time, but I am concerned that we need to get started
soon.  What are your thoughts, everyone?  Thx either way.