[Discussion] Moving the notebooks and setting them up

Robbie Socks robbie at filmwurks.net
Sun Aug 5 09:23:57 PDT 2012

Hello Partimus and company.
Unfortunately I'm unable to help you guys today with the laptops. Good luck
and thanks. I hope to see what you guys have setup soon.
Also on a side note, I'm looking for an inexpensive laptop myself to load
Ubuntu on. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Robbie Socks
Proud parents of a CACS student.

--

*Robbie Socks | Assistant Editor | Electronic Arts, Inc*

650-628-2877 | 209 Redwood Shores Pkwy | Redwood City, CA 94065

m 415.307.0627

aim: djraz69
www.robbiesocks.com
www.filmwurks.net