[Discussion] Foundation Center classes

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Mon Apr 23 12:01:53 PDT 2012

For about the past month I have been attending free classes near Union
Square to help take our volunteer efforts for Partimus to the next level. I
am attending the following free classes this week at
foundationcenter.org/sanfrancisco I welcome seeing anyone interested in
making a nonprofit stronger (particularly Partimus) to register and attend
with me these classes.

Mon 2:30-4 Intro to Corp Giving

Tues 1-4 What Does Success Look Like? User-friendly Outcomes Measurement
(aka evaluation)

Wed 5-6:30 Grantseeking Basics for Intl Orgs

Wed 6:30-7:30 You got the grant! Now what?

There are other classes and recorded webinar versions of many of these
classes that I also recommend. I would be grateful to speak with others
interested in what the Foundation Center provides and share what I have
learned.

Regards,

Grant Bowman