[Discussion] Funding for Education Month

Grant Bowman grantbow at partimus.org
Thu May 31 15:42:57 PDT 2012

Please join me and others interested in building strong nonprofits at the
Foundation Center San Francisco twitter.com/fcsanfrancisco during Funding
for Education month starting tomorrow.

http://grantspace.org/Classroom/Training-Calendar/San-Francisco/(month)/6/(year)/2012

The above schedule has dates, times and locations though most events are
held at the Foundation Center office near Union Square. Most events are
free (cost and liberty) to attend. There is free internet available on
their computers. They do not yet have wifi available, at least not yet.

I have attended about twenty events there, always learning something useful
and meeting amazing people doing great work with nonprofits like ours in
and around San Francisco. It is important to educate ourselves about
nonprofit best practices. Our organization has a long way to go before it
is sustainable and nourishing for everyone involved at all levels. We can
share what we have learned and partner with kindred organizations.

Cheers,

Grant Bowman
partimus.org