[Discussion] I'm speaking at Maker Faire on FoSS! Need Advice!

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:53:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

Thx for your email.  My comments are in line below...

On May 11, 2012 2:52 PM, "Robert Litt" <rlitt6 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> SO I am going to recommend, in my talk, to people who are new to this, to
embrace help from Linux Community. My question to you all: Who should I
recommend they contact?

Tell them to google "Linux user group" to find a good Linux user group in
their area.  I recommend that people go to meet Linux users in person,
because people are much more likely to help people they have met in person.

If people want to get help, they can ask the sf-lug list by signing up here

They could also post a question at our Partimus list

Thx Robert!