[Discussion] Key social ingredients for a successful deployment

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at partimus.org
Wed Jan 18 23:12:51 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at partimus.org> wrote:
> For the Southern California Linux Expo this year I've submitted a talk
> with the title "Bringing Linux into Public Schools and Community
> Centers" based on my experience so far here with Partimus and work the
> Ubuntu Pennsylvania team did in community centers back east.

Quick update, I've blogged about the presentation I'm doing this
weekend at SCALE here:

http://blog.partimus.org/?p=175

Thanks to everyone who I've spoken with over the past couple months
about this, I'll share notes and slides from the presentation when I
get back :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com